My passion is to help others in the community, young, old, and everyone in between, find relevance and joy in learning, performing or listening to classical music.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Make room for the music practice coach!

I've said it before and I'll say it again -
I am addicted to practicing!
I love to do it myself, love to write about it, read about it, talk about it.  I also love helping others refine their own practicing.  After spending a lot of time eavesdropping in practice room hallways, listening to some good practicing and to some, well, not-so-efficient practicing I've decided I'm going to open thse doors and start something new - I now offer practice coaching and planning services to musicians of all ages, either in person or over skype.  Here are the different services I offer:




Practice boot-camp (in person): 
Four (4) closely scheduled hour-long sessions.  One fee will be charged that will cover the entire practice boot-camp.  Group sessions are available. 

As-needed basis (in person or via skype):
I will meet with you either in person or on skype when you've hit a wall and need help getting to the other side.  Sessions are charged by the 1/2 hour.

Practice planning for recitals, auditions, juries, etc... (in person):
Successful performances need proper planning.  We will meet with calendar and music in hand to map out a realistic schedule for learning your repertoire.  Sessions are charged by the 1/2 hour.

To find out more, please go to the PRACTICE COACHING tab at the top of my blog and if you decide you're willing to let me eavesdrop on your own practicing, just let me know!

Happy Practicing! 



No comments:

Post a Comment