My passion is to help others in the community, young, old, and everyone in between, find relevance and joy in learning, performing or listening to classical music.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Hilarious short animation showing how not to practice

Really no need to say very much about this short animation by Richard Condie...it's simply hilarious and must be watched since I think most musicians can probably relate to the protagonist, perhaps more often than they'd like to admit!

Enjoy and be prepared to laugh and cry.

3 comments:

  1. Ouch. The truth hurts :(

    And yes, I laughed so hard I cried.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It killed me when he fixed the crooked picture! ROFL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have many favorite parts but I really lose it when he's asking his mouse friend to tell him to get to work. I do that on twitter ALL THE TIME! And it works. In fact, I believe we may have urged one another on at some point.

      I also love his practicing tantrum when he hits a trouble spot. I can definitely relate!

      :-)

      Erica

      Delete