My passion is to help others in the community, young, old, and everyone in between, find relevance and joy in learning, performing or listening to classical music.

Saturday, July 14, 2012

A pleasant chat about practicing

Last week I had the honor of being asked to do an interview about practicing with a musician, physical therapist, and Alexander technician, Diana Rumrill.  I had a wonderful time talking with her about my favorite subject so please do take a listen!  And afterwards, I encourage you to take a look at her website and to the other podcasts she's done - you'll be introduced to many passionate, inspiring people.

http://www.harmoniousbodies.com/2012/07/erica-sipes-pianist-cellist-practice-coach/

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for letting us know about Diana Rumrill. she's really an inspiration like you.

    ReplyDelete